IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional

Eudora has stopped working. Cant get into email "Eudora

Eudora has stopped working. Can't get into email "Eudora has stopped working. A problem has caused Eudora to stop working correctly. Windows will close the problem and notify you if a solution is available."

Screen has 3 blank boxes across the top behind Eudora message in the middle of page.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

When did the problem with Eudora start to happen?

Let me know,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

problem started 8-22-13

It seems that something has happened to Windows and program settings which caused that problem.

You can use System Restore to restore Windows and program settings to a previous point in time, when all worked fine.

To do that, follow these steps:

1. Click the Windows Start button and type system restore into the search box and press Enter (or click Windows Start button and point to All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > System Restore)

2. You should see System Restore window. You will be given a choice to select either Recommended restore or Choose a different restore point

3. Since Recommended restore is usually one day old, select Choose a different restore point and press Next

4. You should see a list of restore points based on a date. You can also tick a box that says Show more restore points (if available)

5. Select a date when you know Eudora worked fine

6. To confirm, click Next and then Finish

7. Your computer will restart and restore all system settings to the date you selected

Don't worry about your personal files because they won't be affected by this process.

I hope this helps! If not, let me know and I will check further options.