Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, PC Tech
Experience:  2 year degree from ITT Technical Institute.

Need remote into this computer please. This is my MILs computer

Need remote into this computer please. This is my MIL's computer that my son uses. I don't know all the crap he loaded on here but its sooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow. I need someone to clean it out and speed it up for me please.
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I possibly can to help answer your questions. Just to verify your inquiry you are needing the extra programs removed and the machine cleaned up with our remote assistance is this correct? Also what version of windows is it using please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes and its insanely slow. I believe its windows 7

No problem click on this link to begin remote assistance:

I have removed Adware and viruses as well as dangerous programs did disk cleanups and defragmented drive. I highly recommend at least 4 GB of memory instead of 2 GB for your 64 bit operating system for more reliable and faster performance. 4 GB or higher. Discovered this and completed task through remote assistance. I want to thank you for using our service and please have a good day.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to let me know...
Please don't leave negative feedback, Positive Feedback and Bonuses are not expected, but are always appreciated! You will be getting a survey on my assistance and information It would be greatly appreciated to let my Superiors know how I am doing thank you and please try and have a good day.