Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, PC Tech
Experience:  2 year degree from ITT Technical Institute.

Have bought a new computer and having trouble installing my

Have bought a new computer and having trouble installing my 123di
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I possibly can to help answer your questions. I am sorry to hear you are having these kinds of complications. Just to verify your inquiry are having trouble installing 123di on your windows 8 machine correct? Also what version of this are you using so I can check compatibility?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am using version 5.0

It looks like I found the problem why it's not working with windows 8. I'm so sorry to have to be the one to give you this kind of information or news but you do need to know. The reason you installation is failing is because that version is not compatible with the new operating system windows 8. It's actually designed for Windows Vista, 2003, XP, 2000, Mac OS X. You would actually need version 6.2
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Okay thank you very much.

You are very welcome let me know if you do have more questions for me at anytime ok. Thank you Melvin for using our service.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to let me know...
Please don't leave negative feedback, Positive Feedback and Bonuses are not expected, but are always appreciated! You will be getting a survey on my assistance and information It would be greatly appreciated to let my Superiors know how I am doing thank you and please try and have a good day.