Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

Hello Im having trouble creating new folders with Windows

Hello I'm having trouble creating new folders with Windows 7 ultimate the option when I write but pick and any screen it does not list new folder

Hello Roy!Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message? When did this issue first occur?

Can we do a remote session, so I can chat with you and help you directly?

Please let me know. Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No there is no error message whenever I right-click our left click it doesn't list new folder and all I don't know what happened

Please click on the website below and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then I will be able to chat with you and help you directly:

Thank you

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.