Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
A new question is answered every 9 seconds has installed on my computer. I need a technician

This answer was rated: has installed on my computer. I need a technician to take over my computer (this is too difficult for me to do following prompts) and uninstall this nuisance software. I have tried to uninstall but it won't let me. My anti virus wont get rid of it and malware won't get rid of it.

Hello Anna! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please click on the website below and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then I will be able to take over your computer and fix this issue directly for you:

Thank you

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.