Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.

I need my papers that came from for me to sign for

I need my papers that came from for me to sign for the $10,000.00 sweepsteaks. I took one bite of food I thought I had better let them know I was eating . By the time I took my first bite, it was gone.Please help me. I just couldn't live over this if I lost my chance to win...I have worked so hard and dreamed so long. Would you please?
[email protected]

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question.

You can sign up for the pch sweepstakes on this page.

All prizes of 500 or more notify you by certified letter which you would have had to sign for to receive the letter.

If you truly think that you won you can call them at 1-800-459-4724 They will have your name if you are a winner.