Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

Hi, My Computer is telling me I only have 955mb left out of

Hi, My Computer is telling me I only have 955mb left out of 70gb. How do I fix this?

Hello Gwen! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have lots of data on your computer, such as documents or pictures, etc.? We need to clean up your computer.

Can we do a remote session, so I can chat with you and help you directly?

Please let me know. Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, have a fair bit of data but have been putting a lot on to thumb drives. Prepared to do remote session.

Please click on the website below and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run:

Thank you

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.