Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

Is there a way to sync Firefox on all my computers, like with

Is there a way to sync Firefox on all my computers, like with a log in or something, so that it's the same on each one. For instance, if I bookmark a website when I'm on one computer, it shows up on the other computer when I log in there?

Hello Madge! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Yes, it is possible. On your main computer, in Firefox, please click on the Firefox button at the top left (or click on the Tools menu at the top), then click on Set Up Sync..., then select the option create a new account, and continue to create an account.

, then on your other computers, do the same steps, but select the "I have an Account" option, then sign in and it will work.

Reference / full details:

Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you