Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

I am trying to buy coins on a slot machine game and they are

I am trying to buy coins on a slot machine game and they are refusing to accept my password

Hello Judith! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you remember the exact password XXXXX the game? What's the full error or message? Have you tried to reset the password?

Can we do a remote session, so I can chat with you and help you directly?

Please let me know. Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

when II'm on this game , they have always accepted 41414141em as my password. when i'm dealing about other matters with ao. they have my password XXXXX 41414141.

Please click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat and I will be able to fix this issue directly for you:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=b3946a65-ae1d-405e-a07d-cb3d883fd1d4

Thank you

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.

http://www.pearl.com/request/itstuff