Freddy M.
Freddy M., Support Specialist
Experience:  Years of experience in the IT field and in customer support.

As a JA Expert in another category, I need assistance with

As a JA Expert in another category, I need assistance with a technical issue. I frequently get the message "Access Denied" when attempting to log in to the site. JA Experts have not been able to provide a permanent resolution to this problem. I'm sure you understand how it is costing me $$$ when I can't access the site. I will gladly pay for some effective results.
Hello my name isXXXXX look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Unfortunately this is actually caused by the site itself and so is the "Your not authorized on this server" error.

The only way to fix it right now until JA fixes it on their end is to clear all your cookies and restart the computer.
I wish I could tell you there was but there is no permanent solution to this, until JA's engineers decide to fix it.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This is on my portable android device - does the same action work for it as well?

Yes it should work on any device, the only different would be the steps used to clear your cookies.
It happens to me as well (and is very annoying) on a desktop, laptop, android, and an iPad.
If it happens to you again send an email in [email protected] as a bug report.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Agreed, very annoying but it works for now. Thank you much!Smile

Your welcome and if you need any more information on this just let me know I would be happy to help you. Please consider leaving a positive rating for my help it is greatly appreciated.