Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

For Viet if available. You got my number pad to work yesterday.

For Viet if available. You got my number pad to work yesterday. This being a new computer I then had 113 updates put in. Now the numbers have gone again. Would you work your magic again?

Hello John! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry. Please click on the website below and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then I will chat with you and help you again:

Thank you

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

For Viet. Number pad doesn't work any more; I tried your two stage cure without success. And it tells me again that I have not installed MS Office!

I'm sorry; it is strange. Please let me know when you when you are available, then I will help again. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am available now. Would you also tell me what my permanent password XXXXX?

Please just click on the website below to connect with me:

Edit: Fixed issue; let me know if there is still any issue later. Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Again no numbers. I have tried your latest suggestions but it still does not work

Please try my 2-step, and also press the Num lock key, and/or press at the same time the two keys Fn and Num lock key. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have tried it all ways but it does not work

I'm sorry, can you download and run if possible, or save the file below, then open / run it, then select the merge/yes option when prompted, then restart the computer, and check:

Thank you