Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I saw this website, where there was a flash box with a woman

I saw this website, where there was a flash box with a woman "promoting" the website...

Its like, you can order a woman to say anything, and the company will make a flash video of it, and it can be integrated on the website front page.. where can i find that company??

urgent!!!

Kamil Anwar :

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer – My name isXXXXX and I will be assisting you with your question today.

I may be asking questions back and forth, therefore please co-operate with me in responding to my questions.

At the end of the session, if you are satisfied, please do rate my services that will be appreciated. If you are not satisfied, please ask me before rating (so that I can further assist you).

Customer:

hello

Kamil Anwar :

Please check this site, http://www.model2web.com/

Customer:

ok