Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

My account was deleted or comprimised? I really would like

My account was deleted or comprimised? I really would like to get it back. My ID isXXX@XXXXXX.XXX I have so much of my buisness information on the account and I just sent out a ton of applications.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer – My name isXXXXX and I will be assisting you with your question today. I may be asking questions back and forth, therefore please co-operate with me in responding to my questions.

At the end of the session, if you are satisfied, please do rate my services that will be appreciated. If you are not satisfied, please ask me before rating (so that I can further assist you).

Your email is not visible, due to security reasons and your privacy Can you provide me with the domain name for the email (domain is the part after the @ sign).

This may be gmail.com, yahoo.com etc.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

@yahoo.com

Now please tell me the part before the @ sign. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I lost it at 2:00pm today Mountain time

Please provide me the username, this is the part before the @ sign.

Such as myname @ yahoo . com, what is your username?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

my user name helen.sawyer along with the domain my yahoo address

hXXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX

Did you try to reset your password?

Please open this page by Clicking Here

Next, Select I think my account may have been compromised.

Next, Enter your Yahoo Email & The code shown in the picture

Next, It will ask you two questions, read the question to provide the answer.

At the end of the process, you will be able to reset your password. If this doesn't works for you or if you have forgotten your answers to secret question, please let me know so i can further assist.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The link isn't working for me

Let me know if this works for you - Please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

did you get the message my user is helen.sawyer with the domain @yahoo.com

Yes, i did get it.

I have provided the link from where you need to reset it, because (only you know the answers) to your secret questions.

If that doesn't work, or if you have forgotten the answers, then let me know so i can find another way for you.

Instructions

Click Here to Open Yahoo Recovery Page

Follow the steps below when you are on the page.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Help

Are you getting my messages? I have provided the instructions on how to reset the password.
Experience: 8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
Please respond in this window.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am good to go. Thank you

Thanks very much for the rating.

Please take the time to participate in the customer satisfaction survey as that will go into my record with the site.You will be sent an email with the survey in a couple of days.