Ansh P.
Ansh P., Computer Systems Analyst
Experience:  Professional computer engineer working as systems developer with top multinational company.
14055801

Andy. I am no wizard at this so please help. I purchased PDF

Andy. I am no wizard at this so please help. I purchased PDF Converter Professional 8 for the purpose of filling IRS Form 941, which is two pages. Can I use my HP scanner? Or do have theirs.

Once the form is scanned to a PDF how do I complete the form which uses boxes for numbers and lines for text.

Help please. This is getting frustrating.

Tech Specialist :

Hi Welcome to JustAnswer.com I am Tech Specialist and today, I will be trying my best to solve your issue.

Tech Specialist :

Are you trying to scan a hard copy and fill it up using computer?

Customer:

Yes. I am scanning from their software but would prefer to scan from my HP printer, if possible. I am using NUANCE PDF Converter Professional 8 at their recommendation. Once converted to a form I have difficulty completing the form. Boxes for numbers and lines for text. I thought this was a form that could easily be filled out with this software. Am I wrong

Tech Specialist :

Why don't you fill it manually? Is it mandatory to fill it using computer?

Tech Specialist :

I can check remotely the issue with the converter software if you like

Customer:

Because I am hard headed and like to do things like a professional. I have Church Windows software that I use for current year in completing the form all typed out and neat. Go ahead and do it any way you want.

Tech Specialist :

ok, i have found an online form, which you can fill online without any converters and save it

Tech Specialist :

Would you like that link, it would be best

Tech Specialist :

Either fill that and take a print or fill that and save it to your computer using File > Save As

Customer:

Check it out. Let me know what to do and hopefully I will not bother you again. It will be well worth the $48.00 having spent several hours myself trying to figure it out. I am an old man and don't have much patience. Please get into my computer and show me how do this. I have done this twice with Microsoft and Church Windows and worked perfectly for me.

Customer:

You can send me the link, but I want to know how to do it with the new software.

Tech Specialist :

Let me give you the online form. You don't need any software for this

Tech Specialist :

Just fill it directly online and save it/print it

Customer:

I saved the IRS link, but being that I spent $99.00 for the software, I would like to know how to use it. Talking to someone in India and/or some other out source is not what I am looking for go. Please go into my computer. If it cost more thats fine.

Tech Specialist :

Are you using Internet Explorer now?

Customer:

Yes

Tech Specialist :

navigate to http://166.78.231.170:8040/ and click on the session named "irs"

Tech Specialist :

when prompted run the tool

Customer:

I will do that, but first I would like to you to get into my computer and work with the software.

Tech Specialist :

That is why I gave the above link

Tech Specialist :

;)

Customer:

That is with IRS. Doesn't help me learn how to use the NUANCE software. If you get into my system you can see how difficult it is to work with.

Tech Specialist :

I have give you the link above, which will connect m to your computer

Tech Specialist :

can you do that

Tech Specialist :

5:05 AM

when prompted run the tool

Tech Specialist :

This will connect me to your computer

Tech Specialist :

Are you there?

Tech Specialist :

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX put a link to my profile on your desktop

Tech Specialist :

The next time when you need me :)

Tech Specialist :

Have a blessed day & please do leave me a rating below.

Customer:

Yes I am here. Just wait and see tomorrow what all the good experience I had.

Tech Specialist :

When you contact customer service for a feedback, you can include my profile link as ref if you like. Thanks a lot!

Customer:

I will tell all of my associates and I have many who can use your help. I don't know if you are local, but we sure could use your services at Church. We are in the Bryans Road, Maryland area. Call me any time, please. XXX-XXX-XXXX Church, XXX-XXX-XXXX-Home, XXX-XXX-XXXX-Cell. Call collect if you want.

Tech Specialist :

Thanks a lot!

Customer:

Good night!

Tech Specialist :

Will be glad to help you again or your friends/associates. :)

Tech Specialist :

Have a nice day!

Tech Specialist :

please do hit a smiley icon below