ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a computer technician.

is there a fee for this?

is there a fee for this?

ChrisC :

Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'll be happy to help you today!

ChrisC :

Yes there is in fact a fee as this is a paid tech supports site and it looks like it has already been collected :) It looks like in your case based upon the options you selected it is 38 dollars.

ChrisC :

Now if you'd like to tell me the issue you are having perhaps I can help? If not then I can also send your question to customer service. Your choice!

ChrisC :

Just reply when you are ready!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK thanks. I need to back up some files on the sandisk but have no idea how to, after plugging it in. I see a couple boxes appear but no idea what to click on.

OK great lets work through this. TO begin can you tell me what version of Windows you are running? If you are unsure, just go to the start menu and then RIGHT click on computer and choose properties. A box should come up that should say Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok great. Go to the start menu and Left Click on computer. Do you see the san disk listed as a drive in here? It wont be C or D.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok great go ahead and double click that, then leave that window open.
Now go to start and click on computer again. Browse to the files you want to back up. If they are just default documents, pictures, etc, then there should be shortcuts to that stuff in the left of the window. Once you have located the files you want to back up, simply right click them (you can select multiple files at once by holding down the CTRL key), choose copy. Then go back to the San Disk window, right click in an empty spot and choose paste. This will copy all of the files you selected over to the san disk and you're done!

If you have any trouble or questions just reply!
Otherwise do remember tor ate once you're satisfied!
Did this work for you?