IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional

I am trying to put a video from my computer on my Eviant MT7001

I am trying to put a video from my computer on my Eviant MT7001 Table and I get a message the driver needs to be reinstalled. How do I do this?

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

Have you connected the tablet with the computer using an USB cable? If so, did Windows recognize the tablet or nothing happened?

Let me know,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I connected it with the USB cable that came with the tablet but received the error message

Please connect the tablet with the computer using an USB cable and then right-click the Computer My Computer icon and select Manage.

There click on the Device Manager located on the left panel. It will show you several groups.

Expand the Other devices group. Do you see any items there?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I tried to update the driver but the message said the driver was up to date. The original message I got said the driver need to be reinstalled. If I uninstall the driver how will I get the driver to reinstall?

If you have a driver disc, insert it into your computer and run it like you did the first time. If you have downloaded the drivers from the Internet, start it again and it should re-install, even though the drivers might have already been installed.

Let me know the results.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I don't have a driver disc and I didn't get it from the internet it was on the tablet when I received it.

Hmm. Let me find working USB drivers for your tablet. Please hold on...

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It appears that you don't need to install USB drivers for your tablet prior connecting the tablet to the computer.

Please plug the USB cable into another USB port on your computer and see if there are changes. If you see an error message, please type it here.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I plugged the USB cable into another USP port and it automatically installed the driver. Apparently you solved my problem. Thanks for your help.

Oh, that's great! Smile

I am glad it is working now! I could be that the previous USB port has been damaged, or just refuses to recognize your tablet, so use another USB port and you are good to go.

You can now rate my service using the smiley face to confirm that the problem has been resolved.

If you need anything else, you can always request me on this link:

Or, you can start a new question with the words "For IT Miro only"

Thanks and have a nice day!