Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO FIGURE THIS OUT

PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO FIGURE IT OUT, TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO FIGURE OUT, TELL ME WHAT IT IS I SHOULD FIGURE OUT. IS IT FREE
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jerry Hannell replied 1 year ago.

XXXXX XXXXXnell :

hello sir/madam, what is the problem exactly? (do you have a computer-related problem?)

Customer:

I AM 66 YEARS ALL MY LIFE I KEEP MISSING SOMETHINGS IMPORTANT TO ME. I WANT TO FIND OUT HOW DO I FIGURE IT OUT OUT, THIS IS A LIFE RELATED PROBLEM PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT TO HELP MY FAMILY. PLEASE HELP ME

XXXXX XXXXXnell :

hello again, is this a computer related problem? have you lost your files in your computer?

Customer:

YES, I THINK I DID CAN YOU HELP ME RESTORE THEM/

XXXXX XXXXXnell :

did you try "system restore"? (start > all programs >accessories > systemtools > systemrestore)

Customer:

NO HOW DO I TRY SYSTEM RESTORE WALK ME THRU IT PLEASE JERRY

XXXXX XXXXXnell :

do you see your start button at bottom-left?

XXXXX XXXXXnell :

(Windows start button)

Customer:

NO

Customer:

WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE

XXXXX XXXXXnell :

at bottom-left side ofn your screen, what do you see? do you see a button?

Customer:

DO YOU MEAN THE E FOR INTERNET, I WANT TO MAKE SURE ITS THE CORRECT BOTTON

XXXXX XXXXXnell :

let me opt-out and redirect this question to other experts for remote assistance (For assisting remotely). if no expert opts-in, we can continue

Customer:

I SEE CHROME, INTERNET BUTTON

Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 1 year ago.

I’m Rachel, and I’m moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from another one of the professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,

Rachel

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I THINK I NEED RESTORATION TO MY FINANCES AND MY FAMILY. I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO FIGURE IT OUT. I GOT ALOT OF THINGS GOING ON IN MY LIFE. AND I WANT TO KNOW HOW CAN I FIGURE IT OUT IN MY SITUATION. IS MONEY FREE.I DONT HAVE MONEY TO PAY MY RENT. I WENT TO A LADY FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE. SHE CALCULATED MY FINANCES AND TOLD ME NOTHING IS FREE, SHE NEVER GAVE ME ANY ASSISTANCE. IS THIS COUNTRY FREE OR DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. DID I GET BOOTED OUT. OR HOW DO I FIGURE IT OUT. HELP ME PLEASE RESPOND VIA EMAIL PLEASE. HELP ME

Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 1 year ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,

Rachel
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes, you can answer my questions about figure it out. I how do I figure life out.

Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

No life is not free. As the wall street journal puts it

there aint no free lunch and them that has gets.

what exactly are you trying to do and how can we help. and oh yeah our service is not free either. so if you don't want to pay for it you can email support@justanswer.com

If you are trying to get your finances in line you might want to try Quicken. It will track and categorize all of your spending directly from your bank account

www.quicken.com

Robert M., Consultant
Experience: 30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.