Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I have a Mac

I have a MAC and my phone number is XXXXX and I can't change it plus my email password XXXXX work.... how can I get them fixed? My email [email protected]     I have another email  [email protected]

Is this a magic jack phone ?

what is the part of your email address AFTER THE @ ONLY PLEASE

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no it is my cell phone......[email protected]

If you own the phone number that you want it switched to you can have the carrier that you use change the number for you. Normally you would need to know the account number for the old phone number and any password XXXXX the account or the last 4 digits of your social security number.

Dial 611 on the phone and go through all the prompts to get to a person and they will get you to the correct department to do it for you.