Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I have tried to reach a tech but to no avail. I am having

I have tried to reach a tech but to no avail. I am having trouble creating an event in google calendar. When I click on create after typing in the event in the proper date and time it does not imput on the calendar.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your Question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

To confirm, you are doing this directly into the online calendar (via www.gmail.com) and you are using Google chrome as your web browser to do this?

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I don't have any other information.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Sorry Rita I did not understand your last comment.

Did you see my question to you?

"To confirm, you are doing this directly into the online calendar (via www.gmail.com) and you are using Google chrome as your web browser to do this?"

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes that is correct. I have tried the two things that I already said.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can I log on and look please on the connected computer?

It is easier.

Go to Click Me

Click START MEETING

It will download a program to your computer

Run the program and it will give you a set of 9 numbers

Give me the numbers at the top of the screen (eg: 456-789-123)

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I do not see the 9 didgit number

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
You will.

It will appear at the top of the screen when you follow my instructions carefully.

Go to Click Me

Click START MEETING

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry but nothing happend when i type in the numbers except a lot of pyrmid lines.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
You need to give me the numbers Rita

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

the numbers are 889-561-840

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
fixed
Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience: Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry