Marco
Marco, IT Consultant
Experience:  10+ years of experience as an IT Consultant.

i have purchased the Zynga awards for extra crowns daily and

i have purchased the Zynga awards for extra crowns daily and now can't log in to receive them. I also purchased the VIP member package and since I can't log in, is there an any way to get my money back?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Marco replied 11 months ago.

businesslegions :

Hi there,

businesslegions :

How did you pay for the purchase?

businesslegions :

hi

businesslegions :

are you still there?

Customer:

yes, sorry, I've just purchased this computer and am not familiar with windows 8

businesslegions :

yes... windows 8 is not the most intuitive

Customer:

I paid for my purchases with paypal.

businesslegions :

ok that's a good thing

businesslegions :

you can dispute the payment

businesslegions :

because you never received your goods/services

Customer:

I was able to play for a couple of weeks after the new computer, but then I have not been able been able to log on. I have seen in the foryums that others are having the same problem as I have. I am wondering if there could be a class action law suit filed.

businesslegions :

I'm not sure but zynga is a big company

businesslegions :

it could be just a bug or clitch

businesslegions :

glitch

businesslegions :

with their systems

Customer:

The purchases I paid for said I was to get a set number of "crowns" daily. Since I can't log on to the game, I can't receive them.

businesslegions :

do you play using facebook?

Customer:

Well, if you look at their forums, they have many people who give up playing. I think its unfair if they take our money then don't deliver.

businesslegions :

yes i agree with you

businesslegions :

but they do have a refund policy

Customer:

I usually play via the Zynga website. Altho I have tried to play thru FB

Customer:

If I can't get anyone to answer my questions, its hard to have a conversation about it. I will try again to get an answer from the ynga website.

businesslegions :

they are probably trying to avoid answering the questions

businesslegions :

because so many people have had issues

Customer:

My main question was is there a class action lawsuit against them? lol\

businesslegions :

no there isn't

Customer:

I don't mind paying the money, but expect to get something in return.

businesslegions :

there could be a glitch on your account

Customer:

ok. If you can tell me a way to either play the game or get my money returned, I

Customer:

I'd appreciate it.

businesslegions :

ok

businesslegions :

so since you paid via paypal

businesslegions :

you can ask for a refund using this method <click here>

Customer:

How can I find out if there is a glitch? I've emailed and asked questions in the forum. For over a week.

businesslegions :

you will have to wait for their response

businesslegions :

as they have thousands of requests

Customer:

ok, thanks. I will click on the link you have suggested and will try. Thanks! I will probably get the same results. as brfore... O response

businesslegions :

have you tried playing it on a different computer?

Customer:

Yes I have. And its worse because they know which computer you usually sign on with. Like I said, this is a new computer and at first it was good, then after a week, I just get the "you've lost your magic please refresh" window.

businesslegions :

yes sounds dodgy

Customer:

The bad thing is that during the week that everything was good, they kindly accepted my money.

Customer:

I can't see whether you received my last msg, but they took my money during the week that everything was was good.

businesslegions :

that's because all companies want money

Customer:

ok. thanks again. I will rate your performance. Thank you for your help.

businesslegions :

no problems

businesslegions :

hopefully you will get your money back

businesslegions :

since you used paypal

Marco, IT Consultant
Experience: 10+ years of experience as an IT Consultant.