Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

I just completed an ASP.Net assignment and I am unable to FTP

I just completed an ASP.Net assignment and I am unable to FTP it onto my school server and it is due at midnight tonight. Is it possible for anyone to put it on my server and make that it works if I give them the login information? I know this is unusual and I am completely fine with having someone do this, please help

Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you know your school server FTP address? Is there any error or message?

Can we do a screen sharing session, so I can chat with you and help you directly?

Please let me know. Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am more than willing to do a screen sharing. Ill do anything at this point! This is where my files are currently on the server:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Parser Error

Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: The file '/Site.Master' does not exist.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Page Title="" Language="C#" MasterPageFile="~/Site.Master" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeBehind="Agents.aspx.cs" Inherits="WebApplication1.Pages.Agents" %> Line 2: Line 3: <asp:Content ID="Content2" ContentPlaceHolderID="MainContent" runat="server">

Source File: /cmis017s/final/rre/pages/agents.aspx Line: 1

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.1008

It seems the server is down? Were you able to go to that website previously?

Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I never actually got to view my website in a browser while on the server. I can see my project locally. Do you have a FTP application like FileZilla? For some reason my FileZilla will not let me access the server from my computer. I was at my friends house and we could access on his. He thought maybe it has something to do with my firewall, idk. If you have a FileZilla like device can I give you my credentials?

Yes, I do. What was the host did you put for FileZilla at your friend's house?

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the same as on mine:

Host: sftp:[email protected]

Username: XXXXXXXX

Are you sure that's exactly what you put? I put the same things, and it cannot connect. How about the port number, if any?

Please let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Great. Please click on the website below and allow the ScreenConnect sharing program to run, then I will be able to chat with you and help you directly:

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It still says joining. Should I click on the other option or does it take a while?

By the way here is a link to wikisend with my project

Please try other option. If needed, please go to that website in Internet Explorer (the big 'e' program icon), instead of Firefox or Chrome, etc.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i am up to option 3 in internet explorer. I turned my firewall off too

We're connected. Don't do anything now; I will chat with you in a minute. thank you

I have resolved the FTP login issue via remote support. Thank you.

Thank you for rating my service for helping you with the ftp login. Remember the host is

and the port is 22

If you need help with coding issue, please submit it in the Programming section

Thank you very much.