Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

does microsoft do telephonic support from america

Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your Question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Yest they do and you can call them on
(NNN) NNN-NNNN

Monday through Friday, 5:00 AM - 9:00 PM Pacific Time
Saturday and Sunday, 6:00 AM – 3:00 PM Pacific Time

Though if you like, I may be able to help you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

do they detect problems and contact customer without the customer making any contact

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
No, never

Did you get a phone call from them?

If so, this is a Scam, and a very common one. Microsoft will never do this. Companies (mainly from India) do this, pretending to be Microsoft, to try to access your computer and either steal information, or install programs so they can take control of your computer.

This is a common scam, and I advise you to hang up the phone on them and do not do anything they ask you to.

No company will ever call you for this, the only time you should allow a company to help you is when you initiated the contact, and choose the company, not when they contact you without being asked to.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i made the mistake of following the persons request & instructions - how do i check if he done anything to my computer or my software

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, it is best I check your computer myself.

Remember, you came to me, I am not here to trick you, only interested in making sure your computer is ok, therefore I ask please for access to your computer. Plus, you see who I am, and that I have thousands of happy customers.

Go to Click Me

Click START MEETING

It will download a program to your computer

Run the program and it will give you a set of 9 numbers

Give me the numbers at the top of the screen (eg: 456-789-123)

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

are u checking my computer and software - join me is presently running - how long does it take

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I need the 9 digit number at the top of the screen in Joinme please, so that I can connect.

Can you give me it please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

XXXXXXXXX

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Fixed
Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience: Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry