Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

I want a preview picture of movie content in my video folder,not

I want a preview picture of movie content in my video folder,not the music icon.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. When did this issue first occur?

Can we do a screen sharing session, so I can chat with you and help you directly?

Please let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yesterday

If you'd like to try, please click Start->All programs->Accessories->System Tools->System Restore and restore the computer to any date before this issue has occurred, then check.

If it does not work, or if you'd like to, we do a screen sharing session, so I can chat with you and help you directly.

Please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so I can help further as needed. Thank you very much.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I can't restor to date before

lets do it in screen sharing

Sorry about that. Please click on the website below and allow the ScreenConnect sharing remote program to run:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=c51f5b64-aa87-45ca-98a6-433ace6b4382

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

did it

Thank you; I will chat with you in a minute.
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-itstuff/