Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Hello... I think I have a problem. Back in 2011 I bought Rosetta

Hello... I think I have a problem. Back in 2011 I bought Rosetta Stone for German, Levels 1-5. I got it from a bookstore (Borders) that was going out of business. I've finally got around to opening it up, but... the directions for activating the software indicate that I need an activation card; and there is none to be found in the box. PLEASE do not tell me that my modules are unusable; I spent hundreds of dollars for this - !!
Thanks for your Question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Open the sleeve of the box to find the code. The code is generally written here.

The card is generally in this sleeve.

Let me know if you see it please.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm not sure... the modules came packaged in two open boxes, one nested in another. It doesn't open like a book... Like I said, there's no activation card inside, nor a code or any numbers written there (except on the outside of the box, on the sea).

Check both boxes very Carefully Ted, the card is stuck on backwards so it is easy to miss.

It can look as part of the sleeve. Double check this and if you still do not see it, tell me please if the boxes where opened when you received them please.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No, there's nothing there. It's been awhile, but I think the seal had been broken... I got it in a going out of business sale.

ok, then someone has taken this out of the box Ted.

The code cannot be provided online (due to privacy) and I need you please to call Rosetta service on 800- 280- 8172

Explain the situation and that you only have now checked the box and noted the seal removed (which means someone has taken it)and that you need an activation code supplied in order to use it.

you will need to provide them some information from the box (they will tell you which) and can then provide you the code.

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you