Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, PC Tech
Experience:  2 year degree from ITT Technical Institute.

Hi. My son bought me an ASUS Transformer in February 2013.

Hi. My son bought me an ASUS Transformer in February 2013. I have hardly used it and now I can not get it to turn on. It was purchased at Best Buy so I took it back to another closer Best Buy and got the Geek Squad to look at it. They also could not get it to turn on and told me to contact the manufacturer. Any ideas? Barb

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I possibly can to help answer your question. I am very sorry you have ran into this kind of complication. Can you please verify the model number please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi. It is an ASUS Transformer Pad. The only number I can find is15000-00737200. Is this the model number? It looks more like a Serial number.

OK does this one have the keyboard attached to it currently? If it does is it connected or disconnected?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

There is no keyboard attached and it is disconnected. I have it plugged in and have tried to turn it on. There is a small red light where there used to be a green light to signal that it was on.

OK so even though you have it plugged in it does not respond and I am guessing you have already tried holding down the power button for 30 seconds to see if it would respond correct?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, nothing.

I'm guessing you have already attempted to let the battery go dead and then try turning it on again. The problem you are having is either 1 the battery has malfunctioned and causing the machine not to start. Or the logic board on this machine has sadly malfunctioned. How long exactly have you had this and where was it purchased?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It was purchased in Orlando, Florida between Feb. 14 and 18, 2013 at Best Buy. My son has the bill, I hope.

I see, I'm so very sorry Barb I really am I hate giving bad news. It seems I give more bad news than good. The only good news I can give is it's still under warranty by manufacturer. You don't always need the receipt especially if you purchased it from BestBuy they are usually registered and asus knows it was purchased. This is what you need to do because the problem can be fixed at no charge. Keep in mind you would need to contact Asus about it. You can reach them at 1-888-678-3688 also you can chat with them as well I highly advise calling. Here is a link to all of there contact information.!consumer/csn9

If you have any further questions, please feel free to let me know...
Please don't leave negative feedback, Positive Feedback and Bonuses are not expected, but are always appreciated! You will be getting a survey on my assistance and information It would be greatly appreciated to let my Superiors know how I am doing thank you and please try and have a good day.