Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

When trying to open the Hoyle Casino Games 2011, my mouse

When trying to open the Hoyle Casino Games 2011, my mouse pointer does not appeafr
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I possibly can to help answer your question. I am very sorry you have ran into this kind of problem. Just to verify is this game an online game that uses internet explorer by chance and when did this problem first start?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It started on 7/15/2013

Ok and is it running using internet explorer meaning is this an online game?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No, it was downloaded to my computer in 2011

OK, have you tried taking your computer back to a time before this problem started by chance? It's called a windows restore you won't loose any personal data.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, the OMNI TECH SUPPORT Team tried everything on 7/20/2013 and could not get the game to work

Ok so you have tried taking it back correct? This would actually not be mouse related it would be program related. I don't think it's the mouse causing the problem or it's software. I believe it's either the game or windows.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

So what do I do if it's the game?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com

My name isXXXXX am one of the experts who will assist you today!

For good measures, can you try to run this command, just in case this was something that the OMNI team overlooked.

Click start, all programs, accessories, system tools, system restore..

Click, restore my computer to an earlier pont, then click next..

We want to choose a restore point that was at least one day before the issues started..

Carry out the restore. the computer will restart, then let me know if that fixed the issue or not..

If my answer helped, please click one of the smiley faces to rate the solution, and then click the green accept button to accept the answer..

If my answer did not work, please wait to rate the answer and also wait to accept and instead send me a reply so that I can continue to assist you as needed.

Thanks! D.Sandlin
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sir:

Thanks for following up. I am happy with the

services I received.

I am movoing on and do not need your services any more.

###Floyd Plymouth