John, Computer Specialist
Experience:  MCP, RHCE

Having trouble with google page Ferrari car books. When

Having trouble with google page Ferrari car books. When I enter the first or any page I get an ad for a figidare product
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

John :

Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you

John :

Sir i am not clear by the question you mentioned.
Do you mean you are getting ads on the Ferrari car books page?

John :

Note: - Ttype your message in the chat box below then press enter to send it or click on reply to send it so that I can see your reply

Customer:

yes,when I go to ferrari car/ferrari car literature /Ferrari car books [any one of these] and click on a site I get an ad for frigidare or some other unrelated

John :

Thank you for the details.

Which web browser are you using to open this Ferrari books page? is it Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome or any other

Customer:

internet explorer.By the way have no problems with other sites, only Ferrari car

John :

OK do you have any other web browser installed in you PC?

Customer:

No.to start my computer for mail etc I go to G internet explorer

John :

can you give me the exact site address of the ferrari car books so that i can check whether i have that ad showing in my PC too?

Customer:

The site address is google search, then to the first site listed google [no specific title] and then enter Ferrari car literature or one of the other titles

John :

i don't see any ad.Can i screen share with your pc and check it. You can see what all I am doing in the PC. Its secured too let me know so that I can give you the link to do that

Customer:

yes

John :

One moment Please .do not leaves the PC. I will give you the link to do the screen sharing.

John :

Please click on this link http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=926ac2bb-4b50-42d6-ad69-6ba6bfdf7cfe then you get an application installation window in that click on Run. Then you will get another window in that click on join session. That will let me access your pc and check the problem. If you have any difficulty in connecting disable antivirus/firewall and try again also try the method it shows on screen connect window. Let me know once it’s connected.If you have any trouble connecting please let me know

Customer:

How do I do this and not lose this connection

John :

You wont loose this.you can right click on the link and click on open in a new tab or window then follow the above instructions.

Note:-Please bookmark/add to favorites this page, use that bookmark or favorites in case you accidentally close this page during this conversation. You can also get back to this page using the email send by just answer to your email address regarding this question. There is view answer button in the email click on that and you can open this page

Customer:

sorry this is way beyond by limited computer s

John :

sir its simple and easy to do just follow the instructions and it will get connected

Customer:

Sorry, this is way beyond my very limited computer skills Can you call me at(NNN) NNN-NNNNas previously shown.? thanks

John :

Sorry sir we are not allowed to call you.the only options are chat or screen share.if the above is complicated then i can give you another tool which you can download and run it then it will show a 9 digit code.let me know that code i can access your PC.can you try that tool?

Customer:

Ok just tell me where and how to download and run this tool. thanks george

John :

You are welcome.

Here is the tool to do that it’s called join me to download that click on this link https://secure.join.me/Download.aspx?installer=win&webdownload=true

Then download and install it once it’s installed open it and now in the join me tool click on the share button which is a play button in orange color that will generate a key. Let me know that key which is a 9 digit key code

Customer:

Sorry, but where do I download this.Do I get out of this site and go to my AOL internet explorer site or do I enter this in this space. As you can tell I not very good at this.

John :

when you click on the link i gave above it will automatically asks to run,save etc select Run that will download it and install it

John :

Once its installed let me know

Customer:

I have the "You've been upgraded" screne. What do I o now

John :

Good now click on the Orange play button next to share

Customer:

I have the you've been upgraded screne. what do I do now

John :

Good now click on the Orange play button next to share.that will generate a 9 digit code.let me know that code

Customer:

I got the you've been upgraded screne. What now

John :

sir i believe you didn't see my above reply so please scroll down the chat to see my replies

John :

click on the Orange play button next to share.that will generate a 9 digit code.let me know that code

Customer:

I have you've been upgraded screen. What now

John :

It seems like you cannot see my replies due to technical error so i will switch to Q&A mode and continue in that

John, Computer Specialist
Experience: MCP, RHCE
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Our chat has ended due to technical error i really apologize for that but we can continue in this mode

now click on the Orange play button next to share.that will generate a 9 digit code.let me know that code

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi sorry for the delay, I thought I lost you. I don't seem to have an orange play button

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Its OK.
Can you see a share option in the join me tool?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sorry can't find the join me tool or an orange button

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Click on start then all programs.see if you can find join me in that all programs list.

Note:- refresh this page to see my replies or you can also check your email for my replies
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi no start button on my keyboard

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Not on the keyboard on the desktop screen like this

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
View Full Image

Register Here
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok so I should get out of this site and go to AOL and sign in?

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
No,did you see the image i send above?
Click on join me in the all programs in start menu that will open join me.Then click on share and it will generate a 9 digit keycode.let me know that key
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I told you I no good at this. Where do I find the start menu

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
sir to show you the start menu i send you a image of it above i will send it again

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
View Full Image

Register Here
its on the bottom left corner.once you have clicked on it click on all program and it will show a list from that look for join me then clik on it to open it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok clicked on join me. what next

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
now click on share or the orange play button on the join me to generate a 9 digit key
which looks like this on the top of the join me tool :-123-456-789

let me know the key that shows on your join me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

When I click on join me I says already open use it or lose it No number other than 123.....What now

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
sir i believe its on the back of the opened internet explorer windows please check it also you can bring it to front by clicking the join me showed on the taskbar like this

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
View Full Image

Register Here
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I think you need help. I can't get anything with your directions.Please consult someone. thanks george

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Note join me is shown as running...join me or lose me...??? george

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir i am explaining as much as possible i even send you images showing what to do.join me is open i know that but to access your PC i need the 9 digit code from join me which you can only give me.i dont thing screen share will work.i will give you some instruction which you can do to remve the ads on the page.

1. Please click on this http://www.filehippo.com/download_malwarebytes_anti_malware/download/ecf14848530d11a2f09a94b92a69fcfa/ (Do not click on any other links in the web page the download will start shortly once you can clicked on the link i gave you. It’s a free antivirus program just for scanning the full computer. It won’t work as real-time protection anti-virus) Download and install also update it now run a full system scan. If it finds any threats click on view results and select all and remove the threats.

2.Close internet explorer before doing this step. Click on start then type inetcpl.cpl in the search box and press enter that will open internet properties window now click on delete under browsing history>>>select everything then click delete. Now click on security tab>>>then click on reset all zones to default level (if that option is enabled) >>>now click on advanced tab >>>click on restore advanced settings then click on apply. Now click reset then another window opens in that select the option delete personal settings…. Then click on reset

3.Please open internet explore then click on this link http://tinyurl.com/mxmjpwo
its a adblocking add-on for internet explorer.download and run/install it.
After that close all internet explorer windows and open it then check it and see if there is ads on the page.

Please let me know the status
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi, just opened up. Will be checking google Ferrari page shortly a get back to you. thanks george

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you sir
Did you do the above instructions ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi, part #1 completed Part#2 unable to find browsing history. Goggle Ferrari problem seemed to be fixed yesterday late PM. Will check this again and get beck to you.thanks george

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi, just checked google listing for Ferrari 0592CM. Seems to be working very well..Will check again later after completing my AM check list. thanks george

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
You are welcome sir let me know after you have checked again.

Thanking you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Everything including Google working fine.Thanks George