Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry

Hi i am running Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit on a HP desktop

Hi i am running Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit on a HP desktop PC, I am having problems with my internet connection as the computer has a Wifi Card in it and up to a few days ago it was working 100% now the computer shows it is connected to the wireless network and the signal strength and works. Its just when i use the internet i can be on it for 2-3 mins then it disconnects itself but a split second later it reconnects it does it everytime i go to use it no matter how long i am on the internet for it can do it 5-6 times

Thank you David
I Live In The Uk
Thanks for your Question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

This can be an issue with the TCP/IP Stack within the computer and I first want to reset this please David.

Please click on Start->All Programs->Accessories, then right-click on Command Prompt and click on Run as administrator. Then type each of the command lines below, one line at a time, and press the Enter key each time:

netsh winsock reset
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /flushdns
netsh int ip reset netshlog.txt

Then restart the computer and check if the internet is now stable.

Let me know the results please

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi I have done what u said above and at the moment it seems to be fixed but i will let you know if it happens again. one other thing is this linked in any to that problem

Task ' - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC13) : 'Unable to connect to the network. Check your network connection or modem.'

I am trying to send a large file via e-mail the attachment is 658mb

ok, the file is much too larger for Email David. The limit is 10 - 25MB depending on your provider.

This is the cause fir the error and could have very well initiated this problem.

If you need to send such a large file, you need to use a file sharing website. I recommend

Once it is uploaded, it will provide you a link at the top. You then just email this link to the person and they download the file from the site, but emailing is not possible.

I have though, marked this question to never close, so if you continue to have any problems, you can return anytime.

But trying to email such a file (more then 30 times the limit) is why you had this problem, and the commands I had you do will have cleared this.

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you