Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Worked With The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I can only backspace 1 character at a time.

Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com

My name isXXXXX am one of the experts who will assist you today!

How long ago did this issue start?

And also.. Are you using a built in keyboard on a laptop.. Or are you using a wireless, or usb keyboard?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It started yesterday. I should also tell you that I am not able to type 2 of the same letter or # XXXXX a pause.

I am using a detached keyboard, wireless

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Understood..

. First, lets make sure that you have set a password XXXXX a username or email address for your justanswer account.. At the top right of this page, click account.

Then set a password, set a username.. And once thats set..

at the top right click my questions, and you should see our question Click the title of the question ( or click reply to expert ) and you will be back here.

Lets try this first.. Turn your computer off.

Then replace the batteries in your wireless keyboard.. Once you have replaced the batteries..

Turn the computer back on, and then sync the keyboard with the computer again and test it.

If it still isnt working.. Then try this next.

Click start, all programs, accessories, system tools, system restore..

Click, restore my computer to an earlier pont, then click next..

We want to choose a restore point that was at least one day before the issues started..

Carry out the restore. the computer will restart, then let me know if that fixed the issue or not..

If my answer helped, please click one of the smiley faces to rate the solution, and then click the green accept button to accept the answer..

If my answer did not work, please wait to rate the answer and also wait to accept and instead send me a reply so that I can continue to assist you as needed.

Thanks! D.Sandlin
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Worked With The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller