Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

In WPX6, every time I open a document it opens another new

In WPX6, every time I open a document it opens another new blank document. So if I open six documents during one day's session, I end up with 12 or more open blank documents. How do I prevent this? Thank you.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

First off, please close any open WordPerfect windows, then go to Start, type in %appdata% in the search field, and press ENTER.

In the 'Roaming' folder window that comes up, do you see a 'Corel' subfolder listed? Do let me know; thank you.

Regards
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes

Okay, good. Please right-click and rename the 'Corel' folder to 'CorelOLD' now. Done that, re-open the WordPerfect program accordingly.

Do let me know if this resolves your issue all right. Thank you!

Regards
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you! That seems to have corrected two problems. The other one was that it took forever to open WP and this time it opened quickly. Thank you!

No problem! You may just rate my service below now. Thank you!

Regards