Thanks for your Question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.
If you have already uninstalled it, then please do the following to remove it from Google Chrome.
1. Open Google Chrome and go to chrome menu image and choose "Settings".
2. Find the "On startup" section and choose "Set Pages".
3. Delete the "Search – feed.snp.do" search page from startup pages by pressing the "X" symbol on the right.
4. Set your preferred startup page (e.g. http://www.google.com) and press "OK".
5. Under "Appearance" section check to enable the "Show Home button" option and choose "Change".
6. Delete the "feed.snap.do" entry from "Open this page" box and choose "OK".image
7. Go to "Search" section and choose "Manage search engines".
8. Choose your preferred default search engine (e.g. Google search) and press "Make default".
9. Choose the "Web – search.snap.do" search engine and remove it by pressing the "X" symbol at the right.
Then choose "Done" to close "Search engines" window.
10. Choose "Extensions" from the left pane.
11. Remove the "Snap.do" extension by pressing the "recycle bin" icon in that line. When the confirmation dialog appears, click Remove.
12. Restart Google Chrome
To be safe, you will then want to run a complete Malware Scan and remove any traces of Snapdo.
To do this, download adwcleaner from here please.Click Me
Close all open programs and Double Click to open "AdwCleaner" from your desktop.
Press "OK" at "AdwCleaner – Information" window and press "OK" again to restart your computer.
When your computer restarts, close "AdwCleaner" information (readme) window.
You will then need to download and install Malewarebytes from the below link (just use the free download)http://www.malwarebytes.org/
install and run a complete Scan and remove any threats it finds.
After all this, we just need to clean up your registry.
Download CC Cleaner (free) from hereCC Cleaner
(Click Download Latest Version on the top right)
Run it and let it scan and repair your registry.
Once done, restart the computer and Snapdo is removed, with any damaged it has done to your computer fixed.
If you have any difficulties at all, please do not hesitate to let me know so I can assist you further