Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, PC Tech
Experience:  2 year degree from ITT Technical Institute.
46034742

Hello. I have a Asus zen ultrabook and it has frozen on the

Hello. I have a Asus zen ultrabook and it has frozen on the initial start screen. No controls respond. I have tried the function keys and still no response. I have had this laptop for over a year and have never had any problems with it. I am hoping to be able to solve my problem before I take it in to get fixed... any suggestions?
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I possibly can to help answer your question. I am very sorry you have encountered this kind of problem and I know how frustrating this can be. Just to verify the computer is freezing right when windows is starting am I correct? Am I correct when I say you have also held down the power button until this computer has completely shut down and then turned it back on again and still the same problem. Can you provide the entire model number located on the bottom of the machine by chance?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Charles,

I have just held down the power button longer than before and it has rebooted.

Hallelujah!

Siera

I am so very glad!! If it ever freezes again just hold the power button down till it shuts off it can usually get the machine to restart. Just make sure it loads into windows without a problem. Thank you for contacting us Siera.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to let me know...
Please don't leave negative feedback, Positive Feedback and Bonuses are not expected, but are always appreciated! You will be getting a survey on my assistance and information It would be greatly appreciated to let Superiors know how I am doing thank you and please try and have a good day.