Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

Every time I go to desk to and then click on explorer, a window

Every time I go to desk to and then click on explorer, a window comes up that I can't click on or close. There is a smaller window that says, searching for yahoo and internet explorer not responding. I am new to a computer.

Hello David! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please confirm you have windows 8? What's the model of your hp computer?

Do you mean Internet Explorer? Are you using this computer or a different computer to chat with me?

Please let me know. Thank you

Hi David,

You've created a new question for the same issue. Please reply via this web page only.

Can we do a screen sharing session, so I can check and fix this issue directly for you?

Please click on the website below and allow the ScreenConnect sharing program to run, so I can chat with you and fix this issue directly for you:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=80a49714-242b-4d89-b653-a17fd8683149

Please let me know. Thank you

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-itstuff/