Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I changed my e-mail address on winsters and I put it in wrong.

I changed my e-mail address on winsters and I put it in wrong. I [email protected] and it should [email protected] and I can't remember my password XXXXX fix it can you help me. I love playing winster games. thanks for your help.
Thanks for your Question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

You will need to email them directly from the correct email account in order to have this changed (as the tools are not available as your email address is incorrect).

Send an email to support @ winster-inc.com

Indicate your incorrect email address, and what you would like this changed to.

You cannot have them change the password, but once the email address is corrected, then you can go through the password XXXXX procedure.

Due to your situation, this is the only method available (as security is treated very seriously).

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you