Russell H., Computer Systems Expert
Experience:  13+ years experience

i need an electrical schematic for a Jensen AWM910 Music system.

i need an electrical schematic for a Jensen AWM910 Music system. The clock works but the radio and CD will not turn on when the on button is pushed
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Your device made by Jensen is supported by ASA Electronics, a division of AudioVox.

Their contact information is:

A.S.A. Electronics
XXXXXbr/> Elkhart, IN 46514
PHONE: 1-800-688-3135

Their technical support department contact information is at

Internal circuit diagrams (as opposed to external wiring diagrams) do not appear, after a search, to be available for this device model, except perhaps by applying directly to the ASA Electronics company as listed above.

Since another Expert here might be able to provide additional information, I have Opted Out of this case, opening it to other Experts' contributions at no extra charge to you.

- If there is anything lacking in this answer, please " Reply " letting me know, and I will try to improve upon my answer.
- If this is the Answer that helps with the issue, then rating my Answer positively would be appreciated.