Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, PC Tech
Experience:  2 year degree from ITT Technical Institute.

can I recover my password XXXXX using the recovery disc?

can I recover my password XXXXX using the recovery disc? i am trying to get in to my computer but i forgot my pw. i need help.
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I possibly can to help answer your question. I am very sorry you have encountered this kind of problem and I do understand how frustrating this can be. I am going to warn you that the windows password XXXXX XXXXX to be un breakable and un hackable incase the machine was ever in the wrong hands to protect you. Now what I can do is advise you of one way to possibly crack the password XXXXX get into your machine to get to your data. The other would be to install windows over the current installation. Can you please tell me if on the computer you are on now do you have the ability to burn a disk at all?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I see, if I show you were to get this software would you be able to go to someone who can burn a disk for you? Because if you can't I am afraid the only way to bypass this without burning the software you would need to reinstall.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

sorry I left. I had some business to fo. talk to u later

If you can find someone to burn this software you can bypass the password XXXXX get back into your machine. Go to this link:

Make sure you choose the one for Vista/windows 7. That's the Live CD you want to use Once you burn it then load it into the computer and restart. It should auto load if it doesn't depending on your machine you would need to restart the machine with the disk loaded Push F12 or F11 or F10 one of those should allow you to choose the cd drive or optical and you would be able to get into your machine and that software would allow you to bypass and get into your machine. Otherwise you would need to I am so very sorry to say would need to reinstall your machines operating system. to save your data if you go that route just install windows over the current windows install and it would save your data to a file called windows.old. If you need assistance doing any of these options please let me know. either way you have way around this.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to let me know...
Please don't leave negative feedback, Positive Feedback and Bonuses are not expected, but are always appreciated! You will be getting a survey on my assistance and information It would be greatly appreciated to let Superiors know how I am doing thank you and please try and have a good day.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

don't worry, you're doing good and i really appreciate your help. i am a computer idiot but will try to do what u said. i will let you later what happened. but i have another question. my os now is windows 8 and it sucks!!! can i bring it back to windows 7? thanks though.

I will be more that happy to answer that question. If you are using windows 8 and you upgraded to windows 8 from windows 7 sadly no you can't just uninstall windows 8 or roll it back. You can however reinstall windows 7. You would need either a windows 7 operating system disk to reinstall or you would need the original recovery software for your machine. I am very sorry for the headache and there are millions out there that are not that happy at all with windows 8 I completely understand.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you, sir!

You are more than welcome please try and have a good day.Smile
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i have a Propresenter program which is used for our church video program. i downloaded it to my laptop(toshiba) which i converted to windows 8. the program is working in my laptop but everytime i used it in out church it is not working. no video would come out. my other friends who has this program in their computer(pc/mac) is all working. theirs is windows 7. the program in compatible to windows xp, vista, 7 and mac. do i need to reinstall wondows 7 so i can play the program? i don't think it has to do with the wiring or connections because i have mediashout program (another video presentation program) that works. this one is actually compatible with windows 7. i installed this before i changed to windows 8. pls help me.