Nick H.
Nick H., IT Specialist
Experience:  CompTIA A+, MS Office, Outlook, Windows XP, Vista, 7

I have a Kindle Fire HD 7". I have been using it with a Logitech

I have a Kindle Fire HD 7". I have been using it with a Logitech Bluetooth keyboard (for Android 3.0) for a while, but recently it hasn't been connecting. It shows that it is paired but the tablet is clearly not receiving input when I type (tried typing in a search on the web app).

I have replaced the battery, hit the connect key and the KB bluetooth icon blinks and thens goes solid indicating a connection. I can't see how to reset the keyboard and/or remove it from the device list on the kindle.
Hello, and thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you today.

First please do a quick reset on your Kindle Fire HD.

To reset your Kindle, press the Power switch and hold it for 20-30 seconds. Your Kindle will be rebooted. If your Kindle Fire HD does not turn on, press Power switch to turn it on. See if you can use the keyboard again.

If not working, you can swipe down from top of the screen. Tap Wireless. Tap Bluetooth.

Here you will see the Keyboard connection. Tap and HOLD the connection and select Remove/Delete.

When done, tap scan for devices and pair/connect back to keyboard.

If this method did not work or you need more help, please reply back to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, kindly rate my service. Thank you!