Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

how do I speak to a tech support person from google someone

how do I speak to a tech support person from google someone has stolen your HOME page like 15 x's in the last month and I can not get my favorites back

Hello Stanley! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you using Internet Explorer? Do you mean the home page keeps changing to a different website? So the issue was fixed, then kept happening again?

Can we do a screen sharing session, so I can check and fix this issue directly for you?

Please let me know. Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes anything But it is much easier for a senior to speak rather that peck at the letters

Sorry, we have online support; please click on the website below and allow the ScreenConnect sharing program to run, then I will be able to chat with you and help you directly on your computer:

Thank you

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.