Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

messages coming up on

messages coming up on my computer 1 turn on window defender 2 find program anti virus to unreported problemsonline 3 check for solutions 4 set up back up please have no idea what to do thankyou Dorothy xxxx also some network said I have got a serious virus thru the computer worse than the Trojan can u help there also thank you

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I possibly can to help answer your question. I am very sorry for the confusion and the problem you are having with your machine. I know what is causing this. No worries it's nothing to serious. First however I will need to know what version of windows you are using and are you currently using an antiviral program by chance?
I'm sorry I have noticed you have went offline I will opt out of the question for another expert to respond to you since I shall be leaving standby.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7?

Can we do a screen sharing session, so I can check and fix this issue directly for you?

Please let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

sorry didn't know what to do windows 7 and kaspersy I got my brother inlaw to help with all those question I had ask also don't know vista or xp

Please click on the website below and allow the ScreenConnect sharing program to run, then I will be able to chat with you and help you directly. Thank you,

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=ff4aeb4e-6289-41a7-8443-5d8e92ba371e

Thank you

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-itstuff/
Experience: Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.