Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I cannot access my chip stack amount when I go to the casi

I cannot access my chip stack amount when I go to the casino
Welcome to JustAnswer.com

My name isXXXXX am one of the experts who will assist you today!

So I can best assist you, what website is it that your having an issue accessing your chips on..

And is it a specific game or casino game program that your using.

Thanks,

Dustin S.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

on facebook,my account chip stack is 4,295,484,041. when I go to a game table my chip stack is only 516.745/ Have I been hacked

There could just be an issue with your account, or browser even Glenn.

So we can try and figure out whats going on, I need some more information from you.

Starting with, what web browser are you using to access facebook and play the casino games.

Internet explorer, mozilla firefox, google chrome, or safari ?

Also, whats the specific name of the casino app your playing on facebook? ( as there are many different ones available )

Dustin S.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

firefox, on any casino game

Right, but I still need to know the name of the casino program.

Such as, double down casino, caesars casino, Jackpot party casino..

When you click on the casino to start it, it should show the full name of the casiono app..

Thanks Glenn,

Dustin S.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

sorry, DDcasino,when i start it shows my full acct but when I go to texas tablre or any other table I only have minamal chips available

Understood..

Lets try this as a first step.. You were using firefox correct?

Lets try a reset on internet explorer, to clear it out.. And then lets try and login to facebook and your casino account from internet explorer, and see if it will allow you to bring more chips to the table.

1. click Start
    Start button
    . Type the following command in the Search box, and then press Enter:
    inetcpl.cpl
    The Internet Options dialog box appears.
  2. Click the Advanced tab.
  3. Under Reset Internet Explorer settings, click Reset. Then click Reset again.

Click to select the Delete personal settings check box
  4. When Internet Explorer finishes resetting the settings, click Close in the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box.
  5. Start Internet Explorer again.

Now, using internet explorer, please login to your facebook account, and then the casino account... If its now working as it should, then we know we can repeat a similar reset step on firefox, and get it working again to.

If you get stuck or run into any issues, please let me know. Also, whether or not this works you can reply to me by using the reply to expert button, so that we can continue working the issue as needed.

If my answer helped, please click one of the smiley faces to rate the solution, and then click the green accept button to accept the answer..

If my answer did not work, please wait to rate the answer and also wait to accept and instead send me a reply so that I can continue to assist you as needed.

Thanks! D.Sandlin

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am trying but I am older you must understand

I do understand Glenn, if you run into any issues with any of the steps, or cant figure them out.

Please dont hesitate to send me a response saying " im stuck here, or i was doing this can cant get any farther "

And also, take your time. I will be online till late this evening to assist you, if needed.

Dustin S.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

sorry buddy, i am lost.I went to search programs but advanced did not show up

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

sorry I lost U but I changed to explo and went to the casino, same problem

My apologies for the delay in getting back to you Glenn.

Maybe its best that I do the repairs for you.. I can connect to you from here, using our screen sharing software, and then I can make the repairs while you watch.

Its not too difficult to set up, and should only take a few minutes.

Would you like to try screen sharing so I can try and fix this for you?

Dustin S.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes be my guest

Ok, we first have to get connected to each other. To do so, I need you to click the link below.

http://166.78.231.170:8040

The password XXXXX Chips

Once you enter the password, it should attempt to download and install the connection software.

If it asks you to allow, or install, or run, make sure you agree with it and let it install or run.

When you get to a screen that says, attempting to join or something similar, please send me a reply here.

If you get stuck at any point, please let me know so that I can help you get connected.

Dustin S.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it actually worked for 30 min then went back to shit

You and I never were able to connect Glenn.

As after I sent you the connection steps, you never sent me a response..

If you still want me to connect and fix the issue, then I need you to carefully go over the steps below.

I need you to click the link below.

http://166.78.231.170:8040

The password XXXXX Chips

If you get stuck at any point, please send a reply so I can help you to connect..

Dustin S.