Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

unistall betfilter how

unistall betfilter how
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message when uninstalling it from Control Panel?

Also, are you able to use Internet Explorer (the big 'e' program icon), besides Mozilla Firefox, on your computer?

Can we do a screen sharing session, so I can check and fix this issue directly for you?

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please go to the website below (in Internet Explorer if possible) and allow the ScreenConnect sharing program to run:

Thank you

I have helped removing Betfilter via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
yes he did remove it betfilter, but he wasnt paying attendton, he filled his own scoring, and also ruined my laptop, and amended things, and deleted he knew i could not fix, I am appauled by him.

It's been almost two days. Per your original request, I was able to uninstall the Betfillter program for you, and I also asked if there is anything else you need help with. Is there anything else you need now? You've never told me what else you needed.

Also, I only uninstalled the Betfiller program; I did not do anything else on your computer. You were right there, watching your computer's screen while I was working on your computer. Did you do something on your own? What is the issue with your computer now? Don't worry, I will fix any computer issue you have.

Please let me know. Thank you.