Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

My user name is XXXXX XXXXX not working for me it worked

My user name is XXXXX XXXXX not working for me it worked last week when i ordered movies

Hello Lisa! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What kind of user name is it? What is the website, etc.?

What is the exact error or message?

Have you tried to reset your user name / account password XXXXX?

Do you have windows or mac computer?

Please let me know. Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

if my user name on half .com has always been insignialisa how would I reset it

To reset, when you are at the Half.com sign in page https://account.half.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyAccountSummary, you can click on the option I forgot my user ID or password. (Try the password XXXXX first; if needed, try both the user ID and password XXXXX as needed.)

And/or if you'd like to, can we do a screen sharing session, so I can check and fix this issue directly for you? Please let me know.

Edit: It looks like you've gone away; when you are available, please click on the Reply to Expert tab below and reply back to me, so I can help further as needed. Thank you very much.