Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, PC Tech
Experience:  2 year degree from ITT Technical Institute.

windows failed to start. after 10 minutes the screen came

windows failed to start.
after 10 minutes the screen came with instructions

1. Insert your windows installation Disc and restart your computer.
2. Choose your language settings and then click next.
3. Click " Repair your computer."

I do not have the disc and the supplier has closed down so where do I go from here

My name isXXXXX
[email protected] serial no of the computer is YA206592Q
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I possibly can to help answer your question. I would first like to say I am very sorry this problem has happened to you I know it can be frustrating when this happens. if you don't mind me asking what is the make of this computer and just to verify you don't have a copy of windows 7 on disk?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you Charles. The make of the computer is Toshiba Model No PSC 13A-00Y-002. That is correct we do not have a copy of windows 7 on disk.

Jenny Arnold

Toshiba must have closed down in your area Toshiba is still a thriving company your recovery disk it is still available actually. Have you tried contacting them to get your original recovery software yet?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It is our local dealer " Tully Computers" that has closed down. Would it be possible for me to get a disc elsewhere. Thank you Charles.

Jenny Arnold

Yes of course you can, you would have to have it sent to you. The two phone numbers to contact them would be here. Australia: 13 30 70
New Zealand: 0800 445 439 They will ask you for your model number and information. Then they will send you your original recovery software to recovery your machine to like new again. Smile
I would like to take the time to say thank you very much for the generous rating. Please let me know if you do have any other question for me and I do want to thank you for being our customer and please try and have a good day.