Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  CISCO certified, Microsoft proficient, computing expert.

I had Prevx3 for 2 years (until March 4, 2014) which disappearedfew

I had Prevx3 for 2 years (until March 4, 2014) which disappearedfew days ago, probably due to some technical probleme on my PC. I tried to download again with the original Licence Key but could not. Perhaps because my email address has recently changed. (the old one is:[email protected], the new is:[email protected]).
Welcome to JustAnswer, a global online answer service.
I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your Prevx question.

You will need to use the uninstall tool to ensure every piece of the previous installation is removed before restarting and reinstalling Prevx. There may be an issue with a left-over component which is preventing it downloading and reinstalling.
The uninstall tool is available at

You will also need to use the original email address that your license key was registered with, or update your account details for your new email address.