Jason
Jason, Computer Expert
Experience: 
Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

I have more than several yahoo ids (email addresses) and I

I have more than several yahoo id's (email addresses) and I have lost the list. How do I find them in yahoo?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

Please, elaborate on your issue.

Are you saying that you have several Yahoo IDs that are yours that you have lost or that you have lost many contacts in your Yahoo account?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Aloha, not contacts, my own, personal email addresses. Personal, ministry, business, etc. Some I use daily, some only occasionally. That is why I had the list, and there are several I can't remember. Mahalo.

Aloha,

Connie

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, I meant to say Yahoo id's I cannot recall

Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.

Aloha,

So the issue is that you cannot remember your own personal email addresses that you own?

- Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately yes, with Yahoo alone (including rocketmail, and ymail) I have probably 15-20 over the last 12-15 years. Also with aol, msn and a few others

Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.

If you had Yahoo Plus (Paid services), you can contact Yahoo at the following number, give them your information, and they will be able to give you that information. Here is Yahoo's number: (NNN) NNN-NNNN (They open in 5 hours).

Besides that, you can contact some of the people that you sent emails to earlier and ask them to tell you the email address that you sent from.

Otherwise, there is no way to know. It would be the same as if I were to ask you for the 10 random words that I wrote down a few years back and have forgotten. There is no record made of such online.

I wish there was more that could be done from my end, but there is not.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Actually, I am able to do it with my aol and msn accounts. As administrator, I can and did look up all the email addresses (screen names) through associated with my original account as administrator. It perhaps depends on the individual companies, if that is the right word.

I was almost positive I had done this same thing with yahoo several years ago. But yahoo has changed many times and things about their services, and all not for the better. Maybe they dropped the service.

I appreciate your assistance

Connie

Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.

Perhaps, I am not understanding. "How" are you able to "look up the email addresses" associated with your "original account" as administrator? And what does that mean?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, I am doing a couple of things all at once - with msn through account information, windows live, and edit or create email (can't remember which because I do it with aol also) and I can see all the screen names I have. AOL has a limit of nine.

It has just been a long time. Perhaps administrator is the wrong word these days, my msn and aol were set up decades ago. It just means that I am the owner I guess of the account, the only one who can change things like passwords, delete or add email accounts, things like that. Maybe they don't refer to it that way any more.

Sorry, not trying to confuse you. Maybe yahoo eliminated it. I had just be trying to access some of the accounts, and apparently was not quite correct on the names/passwords and it was getting difficult.

I thought I would try this way, giving it one last try.

Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the update.

I am still lost though.

How exactly did you recover them?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok, for example, my original aol account was set up under my name, all
my personal information. I could never delete the first email (screen name) I had with them, because it was primary. I was allowed, through "my account" to make changes, create new email addresses, delete others (or if inactive for a while aol would delete them). It was pretty simple, and less complicated than yahoo.

Maybe this things are being phased out.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Aloha Jason, I am just going to give up on it, seems like a lost cause. You have gone above and beyond, for sure, to help me. I appreciate it. If you give me the little faces again, I won't trouble you anymore . Mahalo.

Connie

Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.

Thank you Connie.

If you ever have any issues in the future, please, let me know.
Jason, Computer Expert
Experience: 
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

A pleasure, Jason. I most definitely will be back, so I will sign up for sure.

Mahalo - Good night.

Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.

Mahalo :)

You can send the question directly to me at the following site: http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-computertechmaster/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Awesome, mahalo. I copied and pasted to a word doc, and will be sure not to lose the link!