Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

Can I change to a different phone number. I had asked that

Can I change to a different phone number. I had asked that my regular phone number be ported but I've decided to keep it where it is and have MJ assign me a new number for the duration until the other contract runs out.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Yes, you can. Please click on the website below, and sign in your magicjack account:

http://my.magicjack.com/

, then go to the Phone Numbers tab at that website, then select "View - Renew -Add"
, then select the Add a Phone Number option, and continue the steps there.

Please let me know if there is still any issue. You can click on the Reply to Expert tab below and reply back to me, so I can help further as needed. Thank you very much.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

So far it does not give me the option to stop the porting of my old number. am I going thru the right way to pursue this???

Sorry, please chat with MagicJack at the website below, and request to cancel the porting process first:

http://tinyurl.com/kv933v

, then you can change the number.

Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Your answer led me to a dead end! No thanks. this MJ system sucks!

I'm sorry, what happens when you try my suggestion? Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I really need to talk to someone direct as I just get run around in circles and can not get a real time answer. I know it is not just your fault, but a fault of the system and my inability to find another way around it.

I'm sorry, did you chat with magicjack yet? Thank you.