Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I joined the 100 percent winners on the 28th of june but when

Customer Question

I joined the 100 percent winners on the 28th of june but when I entered my email/password XXXXX site has never heard of me ? I chequed up and the clique bank have forwarded the money to you £34.95 +£6.99 VAT Tax = £41.95 ?

Faithfully AV.Powell ([email protected])
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Lindie, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.

We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.

Oftentimes, the professionals can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.

Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.

Thank you,

Lindie