Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

My computer is a model PT852A-0cu03F Serial Number NO y703861H My

My computer is a model PT852A-0cu03F Serial Number NO y703861H
My internet provider is

My problem is that when using Internet Explorer i can get my in box and send messages. However when I try to print the Inbox item it closes out of Explorer and revert sto the opening page with all my icons on it.

I am still able to print from MYOB 19 programme I have installed.

I have contacted and the problem is not in there area from checks they did with me.

Can you help or guide to where I may find the answer to this vexing problem. I am an 87 yera old Navy veteran?

Viet - Computer Tech :

Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

Viet - Computer Tech :

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7?

Viet - Computer Tech :

Please try:

1. Close all Internet Explorer windows and folders.

2. Click Start , and then click Control Panel.

3. Open Network and Internet, open Internet Options. Then click on Delete and delete only temporary internet files.

4. Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.

5. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset. Then check printing.

Viet - Computer Tech :

And/or if you'd like to, can we do a screen sharing session, so I can check and fix this issue directly for you? Please let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It appears you hae fixed the problem. Thank You.

Great. You're welcome. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Also, can you please rate my service by clicking on the smiley face below, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much