John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MCP, RHCE
50152684

Hello there, I have an Asus Eee PC X101H. Last week my partner

Hello there, I have an Asus Eee PC X101H. Last week my partner cleaned it up for me as it was running quite slow but now I cannot get webcam to work. The drivers are all installed and the computer tells me the webcam is working properly. I have a pull-down menu at top of screen just under cam that exposes four tabs - Access, Sharing, Experience and Tools. I previously clicked on something under one of these tabs and immediately the webcam would start up, however nothing makes it work now. Could my partner have removed or uninstalled a shortcut that would have been on the main screen which enabled the webcam? Can I reinstall it and where would I find it? Thanking you in advance, Rachael

John :

Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with the web cam. I will try my best to help you

John :

Ma'am do you mean you cannot open web cam using the application installed in the PC ?

Customer: Thankyou
Customer: Yes that is correct
John :

You are welcome,

John :

Can i screen share with your pc and check the problem. You can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that

Customer: Yes
John :

One moment Please .do not leaves the PC. I will give the link to remote access your PC

Note:-Please bookmark/add to favourites this page, use that bookmark or favourites in case you accidentally close this page during this conversation. You can also get back to this page using the email send by just answer to your email address regarding this question. There is view answer button in the email click on that and you can open this page

John :

Please click on this link http://166.78.231.170:8040/ then you get an application installation window in that click on Run. Then you will get another window in that click on join session. That will let me access your pc and check the problem. If you have any difficulty in connecting disable antivirus/firewall and try again also try the method it shows on screen connect window. Let me know once it’s connected. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know

Customer: It is connected
John :

One moment please

John :

The problem had been solved. If you are satisfied with my services/answer please rate me using the options just below this chat box select the rating and click on submit that will do it some bonus will be well appreciated.Have a Great God Blessed Day. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/