Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

This question is for The PC Guy ONLY. Do not answer unless

Customer Question

This question is for The PC Guy ONLY. Do not answer unless you are him. I WILL ONLY PAY HIM!

I would like to free up some space on my computer and i would like your help to do this. I would like to have a online session with you using that program we used last time, JOIN ME.
The reason that i need more space on my hard drive is that the torrents that i download always take up so much space on the hard drive and i want to free up some of this space.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 1 year ago.

I'm Lindie, and I’m a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Best,

Lindie

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thank you, XXXXX XXXXX that i would ONLY PAY HIM is ok right.

Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 1 year ago.

I am Rachel a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to reach your requested professional if not I can try to find another Professional to assist you right away. I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer from the pcguy. If you are, please let me know. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Best,

Rachel

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i will continue to wait for an answer from the pc guy for now. If he hasn't responded by about the 15th of this month then (AND ONLY THEN) you may open the question to other experts. Thank you.

Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. I will send your requested professional another message.

Rachel
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 1 year ago.

I just wanted to touch base with you, as PCGUY hasn't been on the site answering questions in over a week.
Would like me to try and find another professional or would you like to continue to see if PCGUY will come online soon?

Thank you
Lindie~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i will continue to wait for the pc guy for a few more days before opening the question to others.